GATE is the country largest competitive exam for the graduate engineers. The candidates who are interested to apply for the GATE exam should check out some details which are given in the official GATE notification. The candidates who are going to apply for the GATE exam need to fill the GATE Registration form before the application form. The candidates should check the details related to the registration & GATE 2020 application form which are available over here. You need to scroll down this page down for more updates.
>><<GATE Eligibility Criteria>><<
GATE Registration Form 2020
Here is the good news for the candidates who are going to apply for the GATE exam should check the various details related to the GATE registration form 2020 available here. The candidates need to follow the details which will help you to fill the registration form without any error or mistakes. The candidates need to carefully fill the details in the registration form. The candidates who are going to apply for the GATE exam need to fill the registration form before the GATE Registration Form.
The registration form is the first step before you apply for the GATE exam. The candidates who are interested to apply for the GATE exam should fill the registration form before proceeding to apply for GATE exam. It will be the good opportunity for the candidates who complete their graduation from any relevant courses that offered by the engineering. The candidates should apply for the written exam with the GATE Registration Form 2020. But first, you have to fill the GATE registration form to get register on the official gate web portal.
>><<GATE registration form>><<
How to correctly fill the GATE Registration Form with documents requirement?
The candidates need to register themselves through GOAPS. For that, candidates need to provide their full name as per certificates, valid mobile number & email address. One person only can register with one email address. Also, you can choose your choice password. The GATE office will communicate with you through the email or mobile number. So, be careful while filling. However, details will be sent through the email for international students.
>><<GATE Important dates>><<
Each candidate who will successfully register on GOAPS will get an enrollment ID. After completing the registration process, enrollment ID will be sent to you through the email or SMS. This will be reference Id for all future communications.
The candidates will also get the one time password through on their mobile number to verify the mobile number while filling the GATE Application form 2020. The OTP may send you through the mail also.
The candidates can choose their choice password with an Enrollment ID. The candidates should remember or note down a paper the Enrolment ID along with the password to login again GOAPS. The candidates should ensure that the password they choose is enough strong and unique. We suggested to the candidates to avoid the use of their name, date of birth, or some string of numbers/ letters. The passwords will save your details to be misused.
>><<GATE Application form>><<
How to fill GATE Application Form 2020?
In the next steps of fill the GATE application form 2020, the candidates need to log in with the enrollment id or registered email along with the password. After successfully login, the candidates have to agree with the declaration by check the box and they can proceed by clicking on the “Start the GATE 2020 application” button. You have to fill the various details which are mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to provide the personal details like Name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, parent’s name, email address, and much more. All details you need to fill carefully in the GATE Registration Form 2020. Before proceeding to next step should check the spellings of the name.
- Now, the candidates need to provide the academics details. The candidates should provide the legit information about under-graduation. The candidates should submit the scanned copy of the certificate in the pdf file format (Degree certificate or Provisional certificate in the specified format).
- The candidates need to fill the correct address along with the contact information. The candidates should remember to mention the PIN code in the address.
- If the candidate is pursuing their graduation in the last year and willing to appear in the AGTE 2020 then they need to provide the certificate from the head of the department of institute or college, along with the same PIN code.
- Now the candidates have to fill the GATE exam for which they want to appear.
- The candidates can choose their preferred exam centers. The candidates can choose two GATE centers from their zone and one from other.
- The candidates need to appear in the examination along with a valid photo ID which can be Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter Id, passport, or driving license.
- The candidates should upload the high quality and recent photograph to avoid the misunderstanding while examination.
- The candidate should upload the high-quality original signature while filling the application form.
- The candidates need to upload the scanned copy of various certificates in the PDF format.
- The candidates should pay the applicable application fee to complete the application process. The application fee is payable through the net banking or credit/ debit card online.
We hope that you get the details which are given on this web page. If you have any question related GATE application form 2020 then you can ask in the below mentioned box. We will reply you as soon as possible. Wish you good luck. Have a Nice Day!